14.6.07

Hã?


Esqueçam-se as pirâmides, as colheitas em círculo e a Ilha da Páscoa. Descubra-se o que queria John Lennon dizer com:

No one, I think, is in my tree
I mean, it must be high or low
That is, you can't, you know, tune in, but it's alright
That is, I think its not too bad

Let me take you down, cause I'm going to
Strawberry fields
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hung about
Strawberry fields forever

Always no sometimes think it's me,
But you know I know when it's a dream.
I think I know I mean, er, "Yes," but it's all wrong.
That is I think I disagree

E ter-se-á desvendado o maior enigma da humanidade.

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

A pergunta certa é que droga é que patrocinou isto

Salustio disse...

Droga? No singular?

matahary disse...

Se souberes sobre a infância dele e o que representava Strawberry fields, o poema não terá nada do outro mundo.

Por acaso, ele enganou-se, Srawberry Filds não foi "forever", já não existe. :(

 
eXTReMe Tracker